Friday, July 11, 2008

Something Bigger

I know I've been beating a dead horse for quite some time now, but I just read a review for the new Hold Steady album that only echoes my sentiments. Kudos to FuelFriends for a spot on article (which can be read HERE). Music does not get much better than what you will hear on Stay Positive, and I will go so far as to say if you are going to shell out 10 bucks for one album this year, do yourself a favor and purchase it NEXT TUESDAY July 15th. Quoting FuelFriends, "[The Hold Steady] might have what it takes to save rock & roll from crushing heartlessness, unoriginal pallor, and detached apathy." I'd say the next saviors of rock and roll are worthy of your investment. Besides, the album comes with some bonus songs and pretty snazzy innner lyrical artwork that really appeals to a music dork such as myself:

No comments: