Friday, September 19, 2008

Cardinal Rules

The tracklisting for the new "Cardinals" record, Cardinology, has been revealed. The songs are finished and, as reported earlier this week, the album is slated to come out in late October. Word on the street is that this one is more concise and less alt-country sounding than some of Ryan's previous Cardinals offerings. Considering how I think I was the only person who REALLY loved Rock N Roll, this gets me very excited. According to some message boards I tend to read, the first single is "Fix It". Here are the tunes:

1. Born into a Light
2. Go Easy
3. Fix It
4. Magick
5. Cobwebs
6. Let Us Down Easy
7. Crossed Out Name
8. Natural Ghost
9. Sink Ships
10. Evergreen
11. Like Yesterday
12. Stop

Supposedly, this is the album artwork. But I have my doubts because a) it's horrendous and b) it kinda defeats the whole "Cardinals" solidarity movement the band was going for. Who knows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

very cool.