Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gabba Gabba Hey!

Not to knock Sesame Street or that creepy mannequin show, but last time I checked, children's programming was just never this cool when I was growing up. Jimmy Eat World recently filmed a taping on the Yo Gabba Gabba show on Nick Jr. And no joke, the song is all sorts of amazing. Here's the video, which is obviously much, much better than Weezer covering Oasis:


And I just checked. Apparently, the show has had musical guests in the past that have included The Shins, The Ting Tings, and Mark Kozelek, among MANY others. What??!?! I guess studies have proven that indie rock goes over well with that tough-to-please 3-5 year old demographic. SNL should take some notes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Useful blog website, keep me personally through searching it, I am seriously interested to find out another recommendation of it.