Monday, September 8, 2008

Red Letter Day

The saying goes, "as one door closes, another opens". Well, I am happy to report that this time a not-so-great one is shutting only for an AMAZING one to reopen. James Dewees, the brains behind Reggie and The Full Affect, recently embarked on a farewell tour that inevitably means the demise of Reggie. While some may find this to be sad news, rest assured many (including myself) will be thrilled to learn that this break-up means the reunion of The Get Up Kids! At Friday night's Reggie & The Full Affect show in Chicago, Dewees confirmed what many had been speculating for quite awhile. He told the crowd to expect a all-out spring tour with a Get Up Kids show in Chicago within the next six months or so. Needless to say, this news has made my Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The local sheriff begins to investigate what might be murder, but when a full-grown whale carcass surfaces, the true
terror begins. My other lists of sci-fi and horror movies of the
50's, 60's,70's and 80's have been so popular I thought I
would go back and do one for the horror movies of the 90's as well.
Personal reason: A reference to happier times shared by Rick and Ilsa,
perfectly times, perfect delivered.

Take a look at my site ... hungry shark evolution